A NOTE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS
As the situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we at Blue Valley Technologies are taking it very seriously. Please be assured that during this time of uncertainty, the health and safety of our employees and customers, and keeping our communities connected are our highest priorities.
Understanding many have been encouraged to work and/or study from home, BVT has pledged to do its part to keep our communities connected. Therefore, any customer required to work and/or study from home is encouraged to call 877-876-1228 to see if they qualify for a temporary increase in internet speeds at no additional cost.
BVT management team and Board of Directors will be monitoring the health crisis through guidance of local, national, and global health organizations. Cautions, suggestions, and warnings issued by health and safety officials will be considered and implemented whenever possible.
BVT has initiated the following precautionary measures until further notice, to ensure minimal risks to employees and customers, as well as to maintain our high standards of quality communications services.
- We would appreciate all customers entering the office to please wear a mask.
- If you prefer not to enter the office, payments can be made online, in the mail, over the phone, or left in the outside drop box. The customer service team and technicians will still be available to assist customers over the phone or through the online chat feature.
- We ask that anyone who enters the building adhere to safe social distancing practices.
- Customer service will only be able to assist one customer at the counter at a time. We ask that only one person per family come in to the office to conduct business.
- Any equipment needing returned can be left in the waterproof receptacle outside the office near the front doors.
- All on-premise installations and/or repairs must undergo a healthy-home prequalification. All technicians will wear a mask. All residents must agree to adhere to social distancing practices while the technician is in the home.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but are working hard to ensure your safety, the safety of our employees, and connectivity for your homes and businesses. Please be assured our team will remain working hard for you. Our primary goal is to ensure you stay connected and your quality of service does not suffer. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We wish you all health and safety now and for years to come.