A NOTE TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS ABOUT THE CORONAVIRUS
As the situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we at Blue Valley Technologies are taking it very seriously. Please be assured that during this time of uncertainty, the health and safety of our employees and customers, and keeping our communities connected are our highest priorities.
Understanding many have been encouraged to work and/or study from home, BVT has pledged to do its part to keep our communities connected. Therefore, any customer required to work and/or study from home is encouraged to call 877-876-1228 to see if they qualify for a temporary increase in internet speeds at no additional cost.
BVT management team and board of directors will be monitoring the health crisis through guidance of local, national, and global health organizations. Cautions, suggestions, and warnings issued by health and safety officials will be considered and implemented whenever possible.
BVT has initiated the following precautionary measures through March 31, to ensure minimal risks to employees and customers, as well as to maintain our high standards of quality communications services.
- BVT will be restricting outside traffic inside its facility. Payments can be made online, in the mail, over the phone, or left in the outside drop box. The customer service team and technicians will still be available to assist customers over the phone or through the online chat feature.
- Any equipment needing returned can be left in the waterproof receptacle outside the office near the front doors.
- Customer service will require verification of healthy households prior to dispatching service technicians on house calls.
- New installations, trouble tickets, and outage repairs will be limited to essential services, including telephone and internet only, until the threat has dissipated.
- BVT has suspended the use of its community building during this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but are working hard to ensure your safety, the safety of our employees, and connectivity for your homes and businesses. Please be assured our team will remain working hard for you. Our primary goal is to ensure you stay connected and your quality of service does not suffer. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We wish you all health and safety now and for years to come.